| WELCOME TO ONE LA CONNECT
What is One LA Connect?
One LA Connect is our new church online software for our members and covenant connected ministry partners. It is designed to empower the staff, assist group leaders and improve communications within our Community. One LA Connect is an integral tool for how we will function as a church body going forward and everyone is encouraged to participate and take advantage of its benefits.
Why would I use One LA Connect? What are the benefits to me?
One LA Connect provides a number of benefits and uses for every member of our Community. Some of the more prominent features include the ability to:
- Stay connected. Keep your member profile updated so that you will receive all relevant church-wide communications
- Control all personal privacy and communication settings
- View your personal giving history, print off year-end financial statements, and view pledge commitments
- View your “Text to Give” mobile donations on your giving record
- Interact with people in the church by searching the online church database
- Search for and find growth groups you are interested in joining
- Communicate directly with fellow group members
- View or search the church-wide calendar to find events, meetings or other activities of interest to you
- Securely check your children into their Children’s Church classrooms and print name tags
Is One LA Connect just another form of social media?
No. Although we are excited by the many ways One LA Connect can help strengthen the congregational community and increase connectivity; it is not a social media tool. Connect does not allow for personal broadcasting and there are no blogs, tweets, posts, or “likes”.
How can I request a login for One LA Connect?
You can request a login by visiting the Welcome Center located in the front entrance lobby area or by signing up on the left. For further assistance you can contact the church office during normal business hours at 818.763.4521 or send an email to info@OneChurchLA.org.